Live Skype interviews that look great—and sound amazing.
Reach 300 million monthly connected Skype users. Anywhere. Anytime.
Only TalkShow gives you complete control of the entire video calling workflow—before, during, and even after the show.
TalkShow is a 1RU integrated hardware and software system that includes:
- Skype TX software
- 2 channels (1 in, 1 out) HD-SDI I/O
- Professional XLR and SDI-embedded audio
- Call management and control interface
And is the only video calling production system to add:
- Full-bandwidth call recording
- Pro audio tools, auto color and proc amp controls
- Video over IP via TriCaster™; audio over IP via Dante™
- Built-in video preview display and tally support
The TalkShow Advantage
Unlike other Skype TX systems on the market, TalkShow VS-100 offers these unique benefits:
- Fully integrated Dante™ audio support
- Full-bandwith call recording
- Manual and auto color correction controls
- One-click, talk-back communication between operator and caller
- Full-motion, high-quality input and output video previews
- Tally notification to indicate when calls are on the air
- Over-the-network integration with TriCaster and 3Play
- Comprehensive system restore
- Advanced audio configuration and more
TalkShow in your workflow. It’s a natural fit.
One of the best things about TalkShow is how easily it fits in to any broadcast studio, control room or live production environment. Producers and engineers will like:
- The simplicity of 1RU rack mount equipment integration.
- The instant familiarity with Skype software and integrated production tools for improving video/audio quality.
- The ability to offload Skype calls from existing laptops with other applications, OS, firewall, and IT software that can interfere with airing video calls.
- The ability to transmit Skype calls when its not safe to have truck masts up.